If you have an expensive accessory for your iPad / iPhone but unfortunately it is PHYSICALLY incompatible with your iPad / iPhone / iPod with a case, how you can do?
If you don't want to buy a new one, this cable will help. It is terminated with a lightninh 8-pin female and at the other side it is a lightning 8-pin male that can allow to connect your old accessory to your iPhone / iPad / iPod.
It allows all the audio / video data to pass thru so you can connect it for data hotsync, connect to your audio / visual device for music / video playback.
- For Audio and Video Transfer (Real 8 pin)
- For Data Sync
- Case Compatible (for case <=1mm thick)
- To eliminate the troubles for sometimes that you need to take off your case for iPhone / iPod / iPad before connecting your iPad / iPhone / iPod to an accessories (e.g. FM Transmitter in a car).
- For Charging (see notes below)
- For docking your iPhone / iPad / iPod to a music dock / music alarm.
This accessory is compatible with:
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2 / iPad Air 1 / iPad 4th
- iPad Mini 4 / iPad Mini 3 / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini
- iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s / iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5 / iPhone 5c / iPhone 5s
- iPod Touch 5
- iPod Nano 7th
*** check the specification below carefully to see if your device is compatible or not, more new models may have not yet included in the list ***
- Do not see your device on this list? PLEASE feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you.
- White (please click here)
- For using your new iDevices with old devices for older iDevice.
- For testing, if you are developing a product for iPhone / iPod, you may need to test your product with iPhone / iPod for thousand times, then this cable may help becase it eliminate the direct damage to your iPhone / iPod.
- If you have some devices that is capable (compatible with) of your iPad / iPhone / iPod, just that the physical space is too small for your new iPad / iPhone / iPod.
- All trade names are registered trademarks of respective manufacturers listed.
- Not recommended to use this cable for charging, as it will take longer comparing to the situation without this cable.
- This is an OEM product, not original product from Apple Inc.
- If you plug the extender cord into the iPhone first (male end of cable into iPhone / iPad / iPod, female end not connected), it will be detected as an OEM cable and come to a message and that it may not work. If you plug it into the device first (connect the female end first), and then plug the male end into the iPhone, it will work as desired and will not prompt you a message. However, if there is really such message, just cancel it.
- Length: Approx. 1 meter (or 3 feet) long.
- Connector 1: 8 pin Lightning Male (Plug)
- Connector 2: 8 pin Lightning Female (Jack)
- 8-pin lightning extender cable (Male to Female) for iDevice x 1 piece