If you need extra cable for your new iDevice, an easy way is to buy an extra 8-pin lightning USB cable for that.
However, if you've just jumped from Android camp to Apple camp or you have a micro usb cable available, then there is a way that you can save some money, just have this adapter, then you can use a cable for both camps' device.
This adapter is a bridge for micro usb and 8 pin lighting cable, it is lightweight and compact.
- A super easy way to convert your micro usb to a 8 pin lighting connector for sync / charge.
- Extra long Micro USB Cable, make it Case Compatible
- Cost Saving - no need to buy extra 8pin lighting cable
This accessory is compatible with:
- iPad Air /
- iPad 4 (The iPad with Retina)
- iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2
- iPhone 5 / iPhone 5s / iPhone 5c
- iPod Touch 5th
- iPod Nano 7th generation
- you may contact us if you have any queries.
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- Net Weight: 5g
- OEM 8-pin Lightning to Micro USB Converter / Adapter / Connector x 1 piece