to have music with your bike? How you could do that? A possible way is
to have an armband, but this way will make your music (screen) device
not visible and turn your device to a pure music device (e.g. if it has
GPS, you may be not able to view it in the front).
Here is a way that may help.
is designed to mount on the handle of a bike, it is tunable to locate a
perfect angle to your while your are cycling and keep your favorite
gadget safe and at the touch of your fingertips.
Its adjustable arms let you to hold from 45mm wide(approx) to 115mm (approx) wide devices, suitable to most of MP3, MP4, iPod, iPhone, PDA, GPS & Mobilephones.
- Universal, holding all types of cell phones / GPS.
- Easy to mount on all Bicycles, no screw needed even you found it is loose while you are on the go, just to pull tight the elastic
- 360 degree full Swivel tip allows any angle you need which allows landscape or portrait viewing
- Smooth Arm stretching
- Holding device from 45mm to 115mm wide, 30mm deep, 100mm high.
- Handle bar rest
- Vibration free (Quake-proof) design
- Wide Texture Finished
- Superior Quality
- Fits for handlebar with 22~40mm diameter
- Can be attached to various mounting attachments (see here to see the other parts for it)
This accessory is compatible with:
- iPhone & iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS (iPhone 3G S) / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4s
- iPod Touch 1st & iPod Touch 2nd, iPod Video (5G), iPod Classic (6G), iPod Nano 3rd, iPod Photo (4G)...
- iPod Nano 4th (see notes below)
- MP3 / MP4
- Game Console
- Mobile phones
- Samsung Galaxy S Series
- Nokia Phones
- Sony Ericsson Phones
It is not suggested to cycling with your earphones, you may use a pair
of speakers / or the device's internal speaker if you would like to
listen to music while riding a bicycle.
- it is not suggested to watch any type of move during cycling.
- This is a mounting solution for a street bicycle, and not designed for use with motorcycles nor mountain bikes.
This mount is not designed for use with aggressive or extreme bicycle
riding. Decrease the risk of damage to your PDA from an accident by
using a self made strap to further secure the PDA in the cradle is
- We assumes no responsible of liability for the PDA or operator of the bicycle if the PDA / Device is used while cycling.
- Holding device from 45mm to 115mm wide, 30mm deep, 100mm high
- Fits for bike handlebar with 22~40mm diameter
Standard / Safety Approvals:
- Belt-Tightened Bike Handlebar Mount x 1
- Universal Holder x 1