Normally you charge iPad and smartphone with dedicated AC charger. Even you have a 2-port USB charger, it may not provide sufficient power to charge 2 devices simultaneously (due to their high input demand). It may be a chaos when you travel abroad with so many different charger for different devices. Now, we have a complete, reliable solution for you.
- 4-port with high output current
- Separate LED charging indication for each USB port
- It can charge tablet (iPad / Galaxy Note / Galaxy Tab) and smartphone (iPhone / Galaxy S4) simultaneously
- 4 USB Ports for charging 4 Devices
- Integrated MCU protection (output current flow control)
- 1 charger suitable for almost all USB charging devices
This accessory is compatible with:
- iPad Air
- iPad 4th(iPad with Retina display)
- iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2
- iPad 3rd Generation
- iPad 2nd Generation
- iPad 1st Generation
- iPhone 5 / iPhone 5s / iPhone 5C
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 3G
- iPod Nano 7th Generation
- iPod Nano 6th Generation
- iPod Nano 5th Generation
- iPod Nano 4th Gneration
- iPod Nano 3rd Generation
- iPod Nano 2nd Generation
- iPod Nano 1st Generation
- iPod Touch 5th Generaion
- iPod Touch 4th Generaion
- iPod Touch 3rd Generation
- iPod Touch 2nd Generation
- iPod Touch 1st Generation
- iPod Classic
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7"
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7"
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9"
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0"
- Samsung Galaxy s4 / s iv / i9500
- Samsung Galaxy s3 / siii / i9300
- Samsung Galaxy s2 / sii / i9100
- Samsung Galaxy s1 /si / i9000
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 / Mega 6.3
- Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000)
- Samsung Galaxy Note II / Note 2 (N7100)
- Samsung Galaxy Note III / Note 3 (N9000)
- Nokia Lumia 920
- LG Nexus 4
- LG Optimus 3D
- The NEW HTC One
- you may contact us if you have any queries.
- US Pin
- EU Pin
- UK Pin
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- Individual port red LED blinks slowly when output current is 200-1000mA
- Individual port red LED is on when output current is 1100mA-2000mA
- Individual port red LED blinks quickly when the output current is more than 2100mA
- Individual port red LED is off when the device is above 90% charged or no device is connected
- If the total output current is more than 4000mA, MCU will automatically control the current allocated and stop some of the devices to be charged
- Input: AC 110~240V, 50/60Mhz, 450mA
Single Port: DC 5V, 2000mA (for iPad and Galaxy ports), 5V 1000mA (for Standard and iPhone ports)
Double Port: DC 5V, 2000mA x 2 ports
4 Port: DC 5V, 1000mA
- Please check with us
- AC USB 4-port Charger with LED Display for iPad / Galaxy Tab / Note x 1 piece