I2C is a convenience tools for computer to do I2C host control.
The application software is stored in the device and run from it. No software and driver pre-installation are needed.
- USB 2.0 interface - Compliant to USB 2.0 and USB1.1 full speed specification
- I2C with internal pull up resistor
- LED status indicator
- With 3.3V regulated voltage output (~50mA)
- Software on device - without any windows driver and application software pre-installation
- Power consumption: USB power ( less than 10mA)
- Software Development Kit (SDK) is provided for user programming
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Traditional English
- Simplified Chinese
- I2C (Inter-Integrated Circuit) is a multi-master serial computer bus invented by Philips that is used to attach low-speed peripherals to a motherboard, embedded system, or cellphone.
- USB to I2C Tools x 1