The Dual Action is ideal for user's who only want to activate mouse clicks or want to offload one or two keying tasks.
- Plug and Play (Use the OS built in HID drivers, don't need do the driver-installating)
- Can emulate any standard keystroke (Pre-program key functions on the foot pedal by software)
- Can emulate all mouse click functions
- Can create Macros for common phrases or key action - 1200 characters per unit
- Programming software included with on board memory chip to store functions
- Pedals are front hinged for easy triggering
- Low profile design
- Only Windows 2K and XP offer full function of mouse clicks
- The Foot Switch will work on Vista, but must first be programmed on a Windows 2K or XP
- Computer as the programming driver will not work on Vista.
- Entire Product Dimensions: 6.625" x 6.125" x 1.25"
- Foot Pedal Dimensions: 3.87" x 2.5" x 1" at top tapering down to 0.25"
- Cord Length 10 feet
- USB Dual (2) Action Keyboard Control Foot Pedal x 1
- Driver CD x 1
- White Box