This adapter allows you to connect all your devices with a Lightning (8pin iPhone connector) digital output to an analog 3.5mm auxiliary audio socket (speaker, audio equipment etc..) for music playback or radio listening.
- With the 3.5mm auxilary audio male plug, you can output your iPhone music to any appliance with 3.5mm audio socket.
- Cable long enough to connect most audio equipment.
This accessory is compatible with:
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9"
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7"
- iPad Air 2 / iPad Air
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad 3rd Generation
- iPad 2nd Generation
- iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6 (4.7") / iPhone 6s (4.7")
- iPhone 6 Plus (5.5") / iPhone 6s Plus (5.5")
- iPhone SE
- iPod Nano 7th Generation
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
*** check the specification below carefully to see if your device is compatible or not, more new models may have not yet included in the list ***
- Do not see your device on this list? PLEASE feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you.
- USB Type-C to 3.5mm audio adapter
- USB Type-C to Lighting Cable
- Bluetooth Speakers
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- Photo attached is for reference only, it may be slightly varied in items of colour, shape from the actual item delivered from time to time).
- Length: 100cm approximately
- Net Weight: 12g
- Connector 1: 8-pin Lightning Male Connector
- Connector 2: 3.5mm Audio Male
- Product Type: Digital to Analog Audio Converter
- 8-pin Lightning Male to Aux 3.5mm Male Stereo Audio Adaptor Cable x 1 piece